- General The terms "we," "us," and "our" refer to Parkmobile USA, Inc. and its subsidiaries and affiliates (collectively, "Parkmobile"). The term "Services" refers to our parking payment system for on-street and off-street parking areas and the related products and Services (collectively, the "Services") provided pursuant to these terms and conditions ("Terms and Conditions"). The terms "you" and "yours" refer to the individual or company registering for or using the Services offered by us on this website.
Scope of Terms And Conditions
- These Terms and Conditions apply to your use of all of the sites and Services owned or operated by Parkmobile USA, Inc. ("Parkmobile") ("we" and "us"), for the benefit of users in the United States of America ("USA") and any other site that we may own or operate in the future (collectively, the "Site"). Unless we say otherwise, all references to the Site in these Terms and Conditions include all such sites. Please note that this Site is intended for use in the USA only and these Terms and Conditions apply only to use in the USA. Parkmobile agrees to provide the Services that you register for through this Site. You agree to perform the obligations set forth in these Terms and Conditions that are required to allow Parkmobile to deliver the Services.
- The contents of this Site are protected by national and international copyright and trademark laws and are the property of Parkmobile. The information and content provided includes, but is not limited to, the text, graphics, image, video, audio, animation, software, their related files and their arrangement on the Site.
All trademarks, servicemarks, logos, model and brand names, emblems and protectable trade dress elements (collectively "Marks"), whether explicitly marked or not, used on this site are owned by Parkmobile, its subsidiaries, affiliated companies or joint partners, or user under licene, and are subject to U.S. (federal and state) and international trademark and unfair competition laws. You may not copy, reproduce, download, upload, post, broadcast, transmit, distribute, publish, republish, or other use any information, content or Marks provided on thie Site in any form or by any means, or by any information storage or retrieval system for any commercial use without the express written permission of Parkmobile. You may, however, copy, print or otherwise use the information, content or Marks provided on thie Site provided that the use is for your personal, educational or internal business use only and further provided that you: (1) maintain all copyright and other intellectual property notices together and intact with any information or content; (2) do not modify or otherwise alter any information or content; and (3) do not expressly or implicitly suggest an association with any services, product, brands or affiliates through the use of any information or content. Other use of any information, contents or Marks except as specifically permitted in these Terms or in a written instrument signed by Parkmobile is strictly prohibited. You may not change or delete any author credit, trademark, Mark, legend, proprietary or copyright notice. You must follow and observe all additional copyright notices or other restrictions contained in any parts of the Site.
Nothing contained in this Site shall be construed as conferring by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to any copyright, patent, trademark or other proprietary interest of Parkmobile or any third party.
You are not permitted to create a hyperlink to any page or portion of this Site or frame any page of portion of this Site without the prior written permission of Parkmobile.
- Parkmobile hereby grants you a non-exclusive, non-transferable, limited right to access and use the Site and the Services for your own personal or your internal commercial use only. You agree not to interrupt, or attempt to interrupt, the operation of the Site in any way. We reserve the right to restrict your access to part or all of the Site (including any password protected areas) at any time without notice or liability.
- These Terms expressly include any and all additional terms and conditions that are set forth in any of the Sites, including but not limited to any such terms and conditions that are specified in posted agreements and frequently asked questions listings. To the extent any of these Terms are in conflict with any terms and conditions set forth in any of the Sites, the terms and conditions set forth in the Sites shall control with respect to the particular Site to which the terms and conditions are posted.
If applicable, you agree to honor and abide by the terms and conditions of any parking facilities or transportation vehicles that you may access as a result of any purchases made through any of our Sites
Your Use of the Parkmobile Services
- You are responsible for providing Parkmobile with the correct information about you when you register for the Parkmobile Service. Required details may include, without limitation, your name, address, license plate number, , mobile telephone number, business details (if relevant), email address and method of payment details. Account details may be updated within the Personal Pages for the users account within the Parkmobile website, or via the mobile applications. Additionally, changes may be made by calling Parkmobile's Helpdesk during regular business hours at 877-727-5307. You are responsible for keeping your password and login information for our website secret so that only you can access your account's personal pages on our website. Until you notify us of an unauthorized use of your Personal Pages, we will continue to bill you for the Services.
- You activate the Services by either: (a) using your mobile phone to call us or (b) using the Parkmobile app on your smart phone device or (c) using the Parkmobile website (www.parkmobile.com) when you park your vehicle in a designated parking space. You are responsible for all fees associated with the use of your mobile phone (e.g., per-minute phone charges).
- You are responsible for correctly entering the relevant parking zone number, which is indicated on the parking meters or signs nearest to the relevant parking space, as well as the license plate number of the vehicle you are parking. Additionally, where applicable, you are responsible for correctly entering your parking space number. The parking zone number informs us of the rate to charge you for your parking and of any time restrictions on the amount of time you are permitted to park your vehicle in that zone. Note that use of the Services does not guarantee you a parking space. You only activate the Services after you have found an available space. To correctly activate the Services when you have parked, you must input the necessary details required to activate your parking session.
- All notices and signs or directions made by relevant government authorities, traffic attendants or authorized persons (e.g., the suspension of a parking space) shall take precedence over any information that you receive from Parkmobile. The parking garage or parking lot owner's parking regulations apply to you and your use of the Services does not exempt you from following their rules. Parking rates can be changed by the parking garage or parking lot owner at any time. Increases or modifications to parking fees are beyond Parkmobile's control. We pass the fees through to you and we are not responsible for any fee increases.
- You are responsible for ensuring that you have properly activated the Services for the relevant parking zone before you leave your vehicle unattended. You are responsible for any fine, ticket or penalty charge issued between the time of parking the vehicle and the notification via mobile telephone or internet that the vehicle is validly parked. In parking locations that allow for early deactivation of your parking session, it is your responsibility to deactivate your parking session (i.e., before you leave the parking facility).
- Parkmobile is not responsible for any fines, parking tickets, penalty notices and the enforcement of vehicle parking related offenses you incur or receive. You are solely responsible for resolving with the relevant authorities any issues that you may have regarding the issuance of fines, parking tickets, penalty notices or your vehicle being impounded. If you authorize Parkmobile to contact the relevant authorities on your behalf regarding the issuance of fines, parking tickets or penalty notices, you acknowledge and agree that in such cases, Parkmobile may provide all or a portion of your personal details to the relevant authorities. In addition, in the event that you fail to pay any amounts owing for the Services (whether due to a declined credit card or other circumstances), then Parkmobile, upon the reasonable request of the relevant authorities, may provide all or a portion of your personal details to such authorities, which you acknowledge and agree that they may use solely for purposes of collecting or attempting to collect any unpaid amounts owed by you. Notwithstanding the foregoing, in no event shall Parkmobile provide any of your credit card data to the relevant authorities in connection with such collection matters.
- We attempt to be as accurate as possible when describing our Services, however, we do not warrant that the service descriptions are complete, reliable, current or error-free. If a service offered on the Site is not as described, your sole remedy is to cancel the Services.
Permits And Payments *
Because the Sites sell parking and/or transportation permits for certain events (e.g. sporting events) and for other general purposes (e.g. daily/monthly parking or transportation), certain terms may not apply to you.
Permit Purchase Policy
We provide consumers with opportunities to purchase parking or transportation permits ("Permits") from our clients ("Clients"), such as venues, teams, theaters, event organizers and parking facility owners. A Permit serves as the official confirmation of your purchase of a particular item offered for sale by our Clients, which may be, for example, event parking, daily parking, monthly parking, transportation or a parking validation.
Our Clients, not Parkmobile, set the Permit prices, maintain the parking space inventory or vehicle capacities, as applicable. Policies set forth by our Clients prohibit us from issuing exchanges or refunds after a purchase has been made or to replace lost, stolen, damaged or destroyed Permits. When you receive your Permit, please keep it in a safe place. Please note that direct sunlight or heat can sometimes damage Permits.
The Permit will be in the form of a physical permit mailed to you, an electronic print-at-home permitted emailed to you or a digital image that can be displayed from your smart phone, as applicable. Clients will reject any entry attempt made with any document other than the actual Permit. Any confirmation page or email will not be accepted and you will be subject to any charges for use of such services established by the Client. No refunds will be issued for unused Permits.
Permits purchased less than seven days prior to an event may also be available for pick up at the event venue and/or the on-site office prior to the day of the event. Unless otherwise specified for a particular event on a Site, Permits will not be available for purchase or pick-up on the day of an event. Valid ID and credit card used for purchase must be presented upon pick-up.
Our goal is to make your purchasing experience easy, efficient and equitable, so we can get you on your way to live events as quickly as possible. This purchase policy is designed to ensure your satisfaction and understanding of the purchase process on the Sites. If you have any questions about the information contained herein, please contact us.
- Payment Methods We accept several methods of payment to accommodate your needs, including Visa, MasterCard and American Express.
- Payment Processing Fees and Service Fees Permits purchased on the Sites may be subject to service fee(s) and a non-refundable per order payment processing fee.
- Aggregate Payments Parkmobile may choose to aggregate transactions under the rules set forth by Visa and MasterCard for small transactions. Aggregation means your transactions may be grouped and submitted together rather than processed individually. Aggregation may be over a period of 72 hours with a maximum value of $15 USD. A pre-authorization of up to $15 USD may be placed on your debit card which may reduce the funds you have available for your use. Any additional funds not used to complete your transaction will be released after 72 hours. Details of all your transactions are available from your Personal Pages at www.parkmobile.com and on your mobile app under payment history.
- International Use Parkmobile makes no representation that materials on this Site are appropriate or available for use in locations outside the United States, and accessing them from territories where their contents are illegal is prohibited. Those who choose to access this site from other locations do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws.
- Cancelled Events Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by our Clients due to weather conditions or situations affecting the staff or audience. When this occurs, Parkmobile makes every effort to ensure you receive a prompt refund of the Permit price and associated service fee (this per order payment processing fee is not refundable) if applicable. If an event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the Client may set refund limitations. Contact us for exact instructions. Please make sure to provide your Parkmobile order ID number so we can expedite your refund if applicable.
- Refunds and Exchanges Before purchasing Permits, carefully review your event details, such as date and time. Policies set forth by our Clients prohibit Parkmobile from issuing exchanges or refunds after a Permit has been purchased or for lost, stolen damaged or destroyed Permits. If, however, you are turned away from a parking facility or transportation vehicle, as applicable, while in possession of a valid Permit for any reason, but for your error or your failure to follow and abide by the applicable rules and regulations, please contact us. We will make every effort to refund to you the Permit price less the non-refundable payment processing fees.
- Delivery of Permits Orders are processed only after a billing address has been verified. Occasionally, we receive incorrect billing or credit card account information for a Permit order that can delay processing and delivery. In these cases customer service will attempt to contact you, using the information provided at the time of attempted purchase. If we are unable to reach you, Parkmobile may cancel your order and may sell your Permit(s) to another customers.
- Standard Mail or Federal Express Delivery Please allow enough time for the delivery of your Permit order. If you have selected delivery by United States Postal Service standard mail, please allow 7-10 business days after your order is placed to receive your Permit. Permits sent via USPS ca be sent only to the verified billing address within the U.S. or Canada. FedEx packages are sent only to the verified billing address in the U.S. and cannot be sent to Canada or to any other country. If you selected FedEx, please allow at least three (3) business days for delivery. These are approximate times, and Parkmobile is not responsible for deliveries that take longer. If you have not received your Permit(s) within 48 hours of the event, please contact us.
- Amount of Permits Per Customers When purchasing Permits on the Site, you are limited to a specified number of permits for each event. This amount is included on the unique event page and is verified with every transaction. This policy is in effect to discourage unfair Permit buying practices. All orders are tracked by name, address and credit card number. Customer orders for more than the stated limit will be void and charges will be non-refundable.
- User Contributions to the Site There may be opportunities for you to contribute to the Site. These may include among others, uploading your user profile, participating in chats, using our bulletin boards, etc. which collectively, we call "Content". Parkmobile is not liable or responsible for any Content provided by its users or other third parties to the Site ("User Content"). The contributions of third parties do not necessarily represent the view or opinions of Parkmobile. Parkmobile cannot preview User Content before it appears. You can be held liable for any illegal or prohibited User Content you provide to the Site, including among other things, infringing, defamatory or offensive materials. If you discover this kind of material on the Site, please notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will investigate your claim and may then take the actions deemed appropriate.
- Permit Purchase Policy We provide consumers with opportunities to purchase parking or transportation permits ("Permits") from our clients ("Clients"), such as venues, teams, theaters, event organizers and parking facility owners. A Permit serves as the official confirmation of your purchase of a particular item offered for sale by our Clients, which may be, for example, event parking, daily parking, monthly parking, transportation or a parking validation.
Compliance & Ownership of Parkmobile Website
- You are responsible for your own continuous compliance with these Terms and Conditions and other guidelines released by us from time to time. You shall not, and shall not permit others to, engage in activities prohibited by us, including, without limitation: (a) intentionally accessing data not intended for your use; (b) attempting to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization, or interfere with this Site and any products or Services offered on the Site; (c) taking any action to obtain Services to which you are not entitled; or (d) assisting or permitting any persons in engaging in any of the activities described above.
- We own and shall retain all rights and interest in the intellectual property rights in the Site content, Services, and our proprietary information, which includes without limitation, all software, source and object code, specifications, metrics, customizations, designs, processes, techniques, concepts, improvements, discoveries and inventions, including, without limitation, any modifications, improvements or derivative works thereof and all works of authorship or inventions created, invented, reduced to practice or delivered by us or any third party either solely or jointly with others, arising from these Terms and Conditions, including all copies and portions thereto, whether made by or under the direction of us or you.
SMS Messages, Mobile Application Push And Email Notifications
- As part of the Services, Parkmobile may send reminders, alerts (further referred to as 'notifications'), or critical service-related notifications via SMS text message, ("Mobile application") push or email to its users, and you acknowledge and consent to the receipt of such messages. Parkmobile may use one or more of the following carriers for SMS message delivery: Cellular One Dobson, Centennial Cellular Corp, Sprint, Verizon Wireless, RCC - Unicel, Virgin Mobile USA, Boost, T-Mobile, Cincinnati Bell, AT&T, ALLTEL, and U.S. Cellular.
- You may set up SMS text message, push or email notifications via your Personal Pages By agreeing to these Terms and Conditions, you certify that you are the account holder of the mobile phone number provided to Parkmobile or that you have the account holder's express permission to use the specified phone to receive text messages about your account from Parkmobile.
- With each parking session, you may receive standard SMS messages, push or emails relating to your parking session or Parkmobile service communications. Message and data rates may apply.
- You acknowledge and agree that the reception of SMS messages, push and emails is not 100% guaranteed and that you are responsible for the timely activation or deactivation of a parking transaction. You further acknowledge and agree that the reception of SMS messages, push and emails is dependent on the operation of your mobile phone provider and/or internet service provider and the service of the mobile phone company and/or internet service provider with which you have an account or prepaid card. Parkmobile shall have no responsibility or liability for the damages and costs incurred by your not receiving an SMS message, push or email on time or by the insufficient operation of your mobile network, mobile phone company and/or internet service provider.
- You may opt out of receiving SMS text messages, push or email notifications at any time. Opting out of SMS, email or push notifications can be completed within the Parkmobile website. (In the case of Push notifications the user must choose to stop receiving within their mobile phone). To stop the messages from coming to your phone, you may opt out of receiving SMS by texting the word "STOP" to 69646. You will then receive a one-time opt-out confirmation text message, and after that, you will receive no future SMS messages. Alternatively, you may also visit parkmobile.zendesk.com, or text us at any time from your mobile phone by texting the word "HELP" to 69646, or contact us at 1-877-727-5307 for questions or assistance in receiving or opting out of receiving SMS text messages or email notifications.
- You agree to pay all fees for Services provided to you pursuant to these Terms and Conditions.
- Parkmobile shall process the parking fee and other Services by charging your credit card, debit card, or PayPal account at the time of your parking transaction. You must have a valid credit, or debit card, or PayPal account, or suspension of services may occur. If your credit card or debit card is declined your Parkmobile account may be blocked or terminated. Additionally, Parkmobile reserves the right to transfer the claims for unpaid parking fees to third parties.
- A history of your parking transactions, indicating the parking locations, times and costs is accessible by you from your Personal Pages on this website. If you require a printed invoice, you must print it from your Personal Pages on this website. Alternatively, if you wish to receive an invoice by mail, you may request one from us, and we will provide you with one, subject to a processing fee.
- If in good faith you dispute any amount billed to you, you must provide us written notice of the dispute, and the applicable parking authority, if any, within thirty (30) days of receipt of such invoice. You agree to pay any undisputed portion of such invoice when due. Your failure to comply with this procedure shall constitute your approval of such amounts billed to you. You will reimburse us for all costs of collection, including reasonable attorneys' fees. You will pay interest on all amounts not paid when due at the rate of 1.5% per month, or the highest lawful rate, whichever is less.
There are three Parkmobile Membership levels. Basic Membership does not carry a monthly membership fee. Preferred or Company Membership incurs a $0.99 monthly membership fee per vehicle on the account. Parkmobile, LLC will automatically renew your Membership on the 1st day of each month and will charge any associated membership fees at that time. By signing up for the Service and choosing a Membership level, you authorize Parkmobile, LLC to charge your payment method on file for any applicable Membership fee. Each Membership renewal period is for one month.
You may change your Membership from a Preferred to a Basic membership or from a Basic Membership to a Preferred Membership at any time by accessing your account at www.parkmobile.com. Company Memberships cannot be changed to any other Membership. You may cancel your account, and thereby Membership at any time, by sending your request to email@example.com. Membership changes, change requests and/or account cancellation requests received after the first day of the month shall take effect immediately upon processing of your request, but the membership fee assessed for the current month will not be refunded or prorated. Parkmobile, LLC requires a reasonable amount of time to process your Membership change or cancellation request. Failure to use the account does not make you eligible for a refund of past or current Membership fees. No refunds will be given for a failure to utilize the account during the Membership term.
Termination And Remedies
- Without limiting other rights or remedies set forth in these Terms and Conditions or as otherwise available by law or in equity, we may immediately issue a warning, temporarily suspend, indefinitely suspend or terminate your access to this website and the Services, in whole or in part: (a) if you breach these Terms and Conditions; (b) if we are unable to verify or authenticate any information you provide to us, should we elect to engage in such verification; or (c) if we believe, in our sole discretion, that your actions may cause legal liability for you, other users, us or third parties.
- * For the avoidance of doubt, we may cancel your Permit order or exercise any other remedy available and remove unauthorized User Content, if we believe that the User Content you provided has violated or is inconsistent with these Terms or violated the rights of Parkmobile, another User, or the law. You agree that monetary damages may not provide a sufficient remedy to Parkmobile for violations of these Terms and you consent to injunctive or other equitable relief for such violations. Parkmobile may release user information about you if required by law or subpoena, or if the information is necessary or appropriate to release to address an unlawful or harmful activity. Parkmobile is not required to provide any refund to you if you are terminated as a User because you have violated these Terms.
Parkmobile is not responsible for the products, services, actions or failure to act of any venue, performer, promotor or other third party in connection with or reference don the Site. Without limiting the foregoing, you may report the misconduct of user and/or third party advertisers, service and/or product providers referenced on or included in the Site to Parkmobile at firstname.lastname@example.org. We may investigate the claim and take appropriate action, in its sole discretion.
Warranty Disclaimer; Limitation of Liability
YOU USE THIS SITE AND THE PRODUCTS AND SERVICES OFFERED ON THIE SITE AT YOUR OWN RISK. ALL INFORMATION AND CONTENT AND ALL PRODUCTS AND SERVICES OFFERED THROUGH THIS SITE, INCLUDING CONTENT PROVIDED BY THIRD PARTY ADVERTISERS AND SPONSORS AND PERMITS FOR THIRD PARTY VENUES AND FACILITIES, ON THIS SITE ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION OF ANY KIND INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURCHASE, TITLE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT.
IN NO EVENT WILL PARKMOBILE, ITS SUBSIDIARIES, DIVISIONS, AFFILIATED COMPANIES, JOINT VENTURES, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, SHAREHOLDERS, AGENTS OR REPRESENTATIVES, BE LIABLE TO ANY PARTY FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL OR OTHER CONSEUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO YOUR USE OF THIS SITE OR ANY OF THE PRODUCTS OR SERVICES OFFERED THROUGH THIS SITE, OR ANY OTHER HYPERLINKED SITE INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY LOST REVENUES, LOST PROFITS, LOSS OF PROSPECTIVE ECONOMIC ADVANTAGE, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, LOSS OF PROGRAMS OR OTHER DATA ON YOUR HANDLING SYSTEM OR OTHERWISE ARISING OUT OF THE USE, MISUSE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THIS SITE OR THE INFORMATION, CONTENT DOCUMENTS OR SOFTWARE THEREOF, EVEN IF PARKMOBILE, ITS SUBSIDIARIES, DIVISIONS, AFFILIATED COMPANIES, JOINT PARTNERS, OFFERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, SHAREHOLDERS, AGENTS OR REPRESENTATIVES ARE ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES OR FOR ANY CLAIM BY A THIRD PARTY. YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY AGAINST PARKMOBILE IS TO DISCONTINUE USE OF THIS SITE AND ANY HYPERLINKED SITES AND TO DISCONTINUE THE USE OF PRODUCTS AND SERVICES OFFERED ON THIS SITE AND ANY HYPERLINKED SITES.
- For the avoidance of doubt, the Sites may not be used by our visitors for any commercial purposes such as to conduct sales of Permits, event tickets, merchandise or services of any kind. You must obtain our prior written consent to make commercial offers of any kind, whether by advertising, solicitations, links, or any other form of communication. Without limiting the foregoing, you may not resell or link to other sites for the purposes of selling Permits of any kind. We will investigate and take appropriate legal action against anyone who violates this provision, including without limitation, removing the offending communication from the Site and barring such violators from use of the Site. We reserve the right to block access to or cancel a Permit order for any user known or reasonably believed to be associated with any permit broker or scalper, or utilizing automated means to process or place Permit orders, or whose Permit order exceeds the stated limit.
- Parkmobile is not responsible for any loss or damage that you may suffer as a result of you not using the Services correctly or if you fail to comply with these Terms and Conditions or any other instructions given to you by Parkmobile.
- YOU USE THIS SITE AND THE PRODUCTS AND SERVICES OFFERED ON THIE SITE AT YOUR OWN RISK. ALL INFORMATION AND CONTENT AND ALL PRODUCTS AND SERVICES OFFERED THROUGH THIS SITE, INCLUDING CONTENT PROVIDED BY THIRD PARTY ADVERTISERS AND SPONSORS AND PERMITS FOR THIRD PARTY VENUES AND FACILITIES, ON THIS SITE ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION OF ANY KIND INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURCHASE, TITLE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT.
- Idemnification You agree to indemnify, defend and hold us, our subsidiaries and affiliates and each of our respective officers, directors, agents, employees, independent contractors and suppliers, harmless from any claim, demand, action, cost and expense, including reasonable attorneys' fees, due to or arising out of the following events: (i) your giving us any information which is inaccurate; (ii) your breach of any warranty, representation or other obligation set forth in these Terms and Conditions; (iii) your negligence or willful misconduct; (iv) your violation of any law, regulation or right of any third party; (v) any dispute or action between you and any third party, including parties selling or advertising goods or Services on this website; and (vi) your use of this website or the products or Services of Parkmobile or any third party.
Governing Law; Judrisdiction And Venue
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the State of Georgia without regard to its conflicts of laws principles. Contracts shall not apply to or govern these Terms and Conditions. You consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of the state and federal courts in Atlanta, Georgia, U.S.A., and you irrevocably commit to the jurisdiction and venue of said courts and waive any right to object thereto. The parties further agree that these Terms and Conditions shall be deemed to have been entered into, executed and performed for all purposes within the State of Georgia.
- We intend for this website to be used by adults only and individuals or companies that can form legally binding contracts under applicable law. This Site and Services should not be used by minors. If you do not qualify, you are not permitted to use this Site or order or use the Services, and you do not have our consent to do so.
- Without limiting any other remedies, we may suspend or terminate your account if you are found (by conviction, settlement, insurance or escrow investigation, or otherwise) to have engaged in fraudulent activity in connection with this website or to have otherwise violated these Terms and Conditions.
- Miscellaneous. You warrant to Parkmobile that you will not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any services offered by Parkmobile or computer systems or networks connected to any Parkmobile server through hacking, password mining or any other means. You may not obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available by Parkmobile. When using the Site you agree not to pretend to be someone else or spoof their identity.
By using this Site, you further agree that you will not use this Site or any materials available thereon for any unlawful activity, or use it in any way that would violate any of these Terms.
If any provision of these Terms and Conditions are found unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision will be considered severable from the remaining Terms and Conditions, and will not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions. These Terms and Conditions are the entire agreement between you and us relating to the subject matter hereof. These Terms and Conditions may be modified only by our posting of changes to these Terms and Conditions, or by a writing signed by both parties. Any inquiries concerning these Terms and Conditions should be directed to email@example.com.
Parkmobile Wallet Terms & Conditions
- By activating a Parkmobile Wallet account on the site you agree to be bound by all terms and conditions of this Section 12.
- For purposes hereof "transaction" is defined as an action which requires payment, and "replenishment" is any time Parkmobile adds value to your wallet account.
- Each time you use your Wallet to pay (a transaction) the applicable charges will be deducted from your account.
- Your Wallet funds are deposited in an Escrow account at Citibank linked to your Parkmobile account. The Parkmobile Wallet is FDIC insured.
- You will not receive interest or other earnings on the funds in your Wallet account.
- Parkmobile does not allow split payments (paying a transaction with both the Parkmobile Wallet and a credit card or PayPal). Only one means of payment is accepted per transaction.
Method of Payment: Account replenishment will occur when the transaction fees deducted from your prepaid balance reaches the threshold value set by Parkmobile.
- Your credit card or PayPal account will automatically be charged according to the replenishment amount selected in your account settings on the site.
If your account balance falls below $0.00 and Parkmobile is unable to replenish your account, the account will be disabled.
- The account can be enabled when a valid credit card or PayPal account is provided to replenish the account. You shall remain fully liable to us for the amount of any outstanding transaction costs.
- Users with an active Wallet account will use the Wallet payment method where applicable.
In the event that your Wallet account is closed for any reason, the unused balance will be returned (refunded) to your primary credit card associated to the account, or your PayPal account associated to the Parkmobile account, or check only if neither of the first two refund methods are possible.
- Accounts with a negative balance will not be refunded.
- A check refund may take up to twenty (20) business days to be processed and delivered to you.
- You agree that you are responsible for supplying Parkmobile with a valid credit card, debit card or PayPal account to cover the costs associated with using the Wallet account.
- You are responsible for all authorized transactions initiated using the Wallet account. If you permit another person or persons to use the same Parkmobile account (Individual or Corprate), we will treat this as if you have authorized such use and you will be liable for all transactions incurred by those persons using the wallet account.
If you become aware of a discrepancy in your account balance and would like to dispute the value of the account, Parkmobile must be notified in writing within sixty (60) days from the last transaction against the Wallet account (parking transaction or account replenishment).
- Discrepancy details must be sent via email to the following email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please include your name, mobile phone number, discrepancy details and any other pertinent details in any correspondence to us regarding a discrepancy.
Additional Terms And Conditions for ParkNYC Users
- YOUR USE OF ParkNYC
- You agree to access and use ParkNYC only for lawful purposes. You are solely responsible for the knowledge of and adherence to any and all laws, statutes, rules and regulations pertaining to your use of ParkNYC. By accessing ParkNYC, you agree that you will not:
- use ParkNYC to commit a criminal offense or to encourage others to engage in any conduct which would constitute a criminal offense;
- use ParkNYC in a way to give rise to civil liability or encourage others to engage in any conduct which would give rise to civil liability;
- use ParkNYC to impersonate other parties or entities;
- use ParkNYC to upload any content that contains a software virus, “Trojan Horse” or any other computer code, files, or programs that may alter, damage, or interrupt the functionality of ParkNYC or the hardware or software of any other person who accesses ParkNYC;
- upload, post, email, or otherwise transmit any materials that you do not have a right to transmit under any law or contractual relationship;
- alter, damage, or delete any content posted ParkNYC;
- disrupt ParkNYC or its servers or networks in any way; or
- claim a relationship with or represent any business, association, or other organization with which you are not authorized to claim such a relationship or to represent
- The City reserves the right to suspend a ParkNYC account and/or suspend access to ParkNYC if the City has reason to believe that the account/access is being used for any of the prohibited purposes enumerated in Section I(A)(1-8) above. The City shall provide notice of such suspension if you have provided the City with an email or other electronic address or mail address when accessing ParkNYC. (Notice shall be given to you at (one of) the address(es) provided.)
- You agree to access and use ParkNYC only for lawful purposes. You are solely responsible for the knowledge of and adherence to any and all laws, statutes, rules and regulations pertaining to your use of ParkNYC. By accessing ParkNYC, you agree that you will not:
- YOUR PASSWORDS AND ACCOUNT SECURITY
- You agree and understand that you are responsible for maintaining the security and confidentiality of passwords associated with any account you use on ParkNYC.
- Accordingly, you agree that you will be solely responsible to the City for all activities that occur under your account.
- If you become aware of any unauthorized use of your password or of your account, you agree to notify Parkmobile immediately by contacting customer service at 1-877-727-5307
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTYThe City respects the intellectual property of others and it asks its users to do the same. Service marks and trademarks contained in or displayed on ParkNYC, and the contents of linked sites operated by third parties, are the property of their respective owners (which may be the City). All other design, information, text, graphics, images, pages, interfaces, links, software, and other items and materials contained in or displayed on ParkNYC, and the selection and arrangements thereof, are the property of the City of New York. All rights are reserve.
- ParkNYC is only another payment option for parking in New York City. ParkNYC does not guarantee any particular parking space nor does it give a right to any individual to reserve parking. Users are responsible for complying with all applicable local parking and traffic laws, rules, regulations. Users of the ParkNYC app are responsible to enter correct vehicles identifications (license plate information) as well as entering the correct parking zone number. Parking Zone numbers can be found on signage and meter decals on the same side of the street and same side of the block that your vehicle is parked. By entering the Zone numbers, the system will prompt you with the correct rate and duration of parking information prior to selection of time you want to park. You are responsible for correctly entering the relevant Parking Zone number. You are required to follow the posted regulation for days/hours that you are legally allowed to park. You are responsible for verifying the side of the street and the block on which are parked for any permanent or temporary parking restrictions posted. Note that use of the ParkNYC does not guarantee you a parking space and you may only activate ParkNYC after you have found an available space.
There are no convenience or other charges when using ParkNYC to pay for parking in New York City metered parking spaces.
The ParkNYC app does allow for pre-payment of up to 1 hour prior to the regulation start time. The pre-payment period will not be deducted from your wallet but will display the additional pre-payment time along with your desired purchase time (up to the regulation period).
Motorists are responsible for all summonses, fines, and/or citations issued by the New York City Police Department or other enforcement agency, as well as for checking and verifying the legality of the parking space. If the ParkNYC system is inoperable for any reason and you do not receive a conformation from ParkNYC that a parking session has begun, it is the user’s responsibility to utilize another form of payment at the meter to avoid a summons or fine
In order to utilize the ParkNYC service, you must first download the ParkNYC App, and accurately enter into the ParkNYCApp the required customer account info, accurate vehicle information and you must provide a credit or debit card as payment source to create an account that will be used to prepay funds into an account that will be used to secure and replenish your account the payment of future parking fees in spaces regulated by meters in the City of New York. When using the ParkNYC App for the first time, your pre-registered payment source will be charged a minimum amount () to cover future parking fees. Your credit/debit card will not be charged until you initiate your first parking session. For personal accounts for passenger vehicles, the minimum upfront and replenishment balance is $25.00. For fleet accounts, the minimum upfront and replenishment amount balance is $50.00 and for buses the minimum is $150.00.
If your expected session and service cost exceed your account balance, your account will be automatically replenish using the same pre-paid amount or more if selected (up to maximum amount for type of account and type of vehicle). For automatic replenishment, your date of replenishment will vary depending on usage. You will be notified when the account balance falls to or below zero. Funding of accounts is possible only through one of the following credit/debit cards: Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express.
ParkNYC rules require that you pay for parking according to the Parking Zone you use. If you leave a Parking Zone and have time left on your session, it cannot be transferred to another Parking Zone. You are required to start a new parking session in the new Parking Zone.
IVR (interactive voice response) system users must first signup via www.parknyc.org, accurately enter all required information and agree to terms and conditions to use the IVR system. To initiate a parking session, IVR users must call customer service at 1-877-727-5307 and select the option for IVR.
Funds in the ParkNYC account cannot be used in other cities where mobile parking payment may be available. Users of Parkmobile in other cities, may use their Parkmobile account information to open a ParkNYC account, but will have to fund their New York City ParkNYC account separately.
A refund request of the unused portion of the ParkNYC account can be made through Customer Service and will follow the New York City Comptroller’s Directives for Refunds, described below. The request, once made by the customer, will suspend the payment function of ParkNYC. The customer can continue to view/access payment history and account information. Should the customer choose to re-load the account, a different credit/debit card will need to be used. Refunds requests can take up to 90 days to be received by the User.
- YOUR USE OF ParkNYC